Whenever we purchased a copier or have a copier for rental, when having a problem with your copier in event. Here are some tips on fixing these problems, preventing those problems.
- Use a quality paper. The low quality paper will get jam and worse to finish the work.
- If paper get jam, fix it completely, If you don’t get fix it properly and completely, there is a chance of getting another paper to get jam.
- Keep moisture out of paper. Moisture causes your paper to get jam.
- Paper left in copier over weekend and holidays will gather moisture. Replace you old paper when you are getting print.
- When you load paper, don’t bend or tear the edges. If don’t do this, you are setting to get a paper jam.
- Make sure you are using the right toner for the model of the copier. Using the wrong may cause mechanical problems.
- Use your hands to remove a paper jam, other than those don’t use any other things. If you scratch the wrong parts, it will make you to get problems in copier.
- When you remove jammed paper, make sure you recover all pieces, even tiny fragments.
- You can save money when you get more cartridges.
- Try to use the copier with correct settings.
Looking for a copier/photocopier. Call us to 9840180324
Tags: Copier, Photocopier, Rent A Copier, Rent A Photocopier